Market Scope Report Licensing Options
SINGLE USER LICENSE
• The Single User License allows for the use of a report by a single user within one corporate location.
• The report paper copy may not be reproduced (additional paper copies available for purchase).
• Report PDF copy can not be copied (if purchased) and must remain on one computer (not a company server).
• Only a single copy of the publication may be printed for internal use.
• Users may include information in the report in presentations and internal reports by providing full copyright credit to Market Scope.
• Users may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons outside the corporate location for which the report is purchased.
• The Enterprise License allows for the use of a report by unlimited users within the purchasing organization.
• Purchasing organization shall have the right to share the report with third parties. (investors, consultants, etc.) from time to time under the global license agreement, provided that such third parties have a confidentiality agreement with the purchasing organization and agree to be bound by the terms of the global license agreement.
• Employees of the purchasing organization can include information given in the report in presentations and internal reports by providing full copyright credit to Market Scope.
• Purchase price includes both a paper copy and printable PDF file of the report. (purchasing organization may print multiple copies for use within the organization)
• Purchase price includes a supplemental Excel file containing all the tables and figures included in the purchased report.