2017 Ophthalmic Laser Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 (Photocoagulation, Photodisruption, and SLT
Our report on the ophthalmic laser market is in its seventh edition. It is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the market. The report discusses the epidemiology of retinal diseases, glaucoma, and cataracts, plus other diseases and disorders that require laser intervention. The report covers photocoagulation, photodisruption, and SLT lasers. It excludes excimer and femtosecond lasers. We forecast product demand in units and dollars, and we analyze market shares by product category.
We analyze worldwide markets using the following geographic/economic categories: the US, Western Europe, Japan, Other Wealthy Nations, China, India, Latin America, and Rest of World. This report includes market data for 2016, and we forecast market performance through 2022.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Our report is organized into key areas and includes:
• Review of Global Retinal Diseases and Treatment Methods
• Review of Global Glaucoma and Treatment Methods
• Review of Global Cataracts and Treatment Methods
• Global Overview of Ophthalmologists
• Forecast of Photocoagulation Lasers by Region
• Forecast of Photodisruption Lasers by Region
• Forecast of SLT Lasers by Region
• 13 Company Profiles
• 50 Color Tables and 22 Color Figures
The data included in our reports is based on surveys of ophthalmologists, reviews of clinical data, interviews with company executives, published medical reviews, and analysis of company financial data.
VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS REPORT
This edition of our Ophthalmic Laser Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 was released in June 2017. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $4,000 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $6,000 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.
Market Scope’s industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house consultants/analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic experience and each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including the following:
• Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
• Twenty years and counting of ophthalmologist survey data
• Analysis of company published financial reports
• Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news and other activities
• Attendance and participation in major, worldwide ophthalmic meetings
• Interviews and long-standing relationships with company executives and practicing ophthalmologists