2017 Single-Use Ophthalmic Surgical Products Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 (Coming Soon!)
Our report on the global single-use ophthalmic surgical products market, now in its 16th edition, is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the ophthalmic single-use device market. We review cataract surgery, the dominant procedure in this market, as well as cataract surgery providers worldwide. We analyze the following market segments: viscoelastic solutions, surgical knives, disposable instruments, balanced salt solutions, custom packs, drapes, sutures, fluid management devices, eye shields, ocular dyes, and other devices (cautery pencils and and ocular sealants).
We analyze worldwide markets using the following geographic/economic categories: the US, Western Europe, Japan, Other Wealthy Nations, China, India, Latin America, and Rest of World. This report includes market data for 2015, and we forecast market performance through 2021.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Our report is organized into key areas and includes:
• Overview of Ophthalmic Surgeries
• Surgical Providers in the US and Worldwide
• Uses, Characteristics, and Market Data on Viscoelastics
• Disposable and Limited Reuse Knives, Incisions, and Market Data
• Types of Disposable Instruments and Market Data
• Uses for Balanced Salt Solutions and Market Data by Container Volume
• Supply Process and Market Data for Custom Packaged Kits
• Characteristics, Uses, and Market Data for Eye Drapes
• Uses and Market Data for Fluid Management Devices
• Sutures, the Impact of Micro-Incision Surgery, and Market Data
• Uses and Market Data for Eye Shields
• 60 Company Profiles plus Additional Company Listings
• 76 Color Tables and 76 Color Figures
The data included in our reports are based on quarterly surveys of ophthalmic surgeons, interviews with company executives and analysis of company financial data, Market Scope’s proprietary database of cataract surgeons and surgery centers, and global population and demographic data.
This edition of our 2016 Single-Use Ophthalmic Surgical Products Reportt was published in September 2016. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $5,500 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $ 8,250 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS REPORT
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.