2017 Cataract Surgical Equipment Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022
Our report on the cataract surgical equipment market is in its 16th edition. It is the leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the cataract surgical equipment market. In this year's report, our coverage for the femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery (FLCS) market has been expanded and updated. We have included estimates for both end user pricing and manufacturing revenues by company and product line. In addition, we have included separate estimates for procedures and revenues for dual-function cataract/vitrectomy machines. As in the past, we provide data and forecasts on cataracts and cataract surgeries worldwide. We discuss cataract surgery locations in the US and elsewhere in the world. We cover phacoemulsification, and we analyze the phaco machine market and the market for machine packs. We also explore photodisruptor lasers and their use. Worldwide markets are analyzed using eight regional/economic categories: the US, Western Europe, Japan, Other Wealthy Nations, China, India, Latin America, and Rest of World.
This report includes market data for 2016, and we forecast market performance through 2022. Market Scope’s 2017 Cataract Surgical Equipment Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 provides in-depth coverage of the equipment and devices used in cataract and other IOL procedures.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Our report is organized into key areas and includes:
• Overview of Incidence and Causes of Cataracts Globally
• Treatment Methods Used for Cataracts Worldwide
• Demographics of Aging
• Presbyopia, Presbyopic Populations, and Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
• Cataract Care: Surgeons, ASCs, and Hospitals
• Detailed Analysis of the Phaco Machine Market—Machine Technologies, Market Competitors, Installed Base, Handpieces and Accessories—with Five-Year Forecasts
• Development of and Forecasts for Femtosecond Laser–Assisted Cataract Surgery (FLACS) Systems
• Phaco Machine Pack Market with Analysis of Disposable and Reuse issues
• Photodisruptor Lasers, Manufacturers, and Revenue Forecasts
• 31 Company Profiles
• 73 Color Tables and 73 Color Figures
Market Scope’s industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house consultants/analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic experience and each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including the following:
• Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
• Twenty years and counting of ophthalmologist survey data
• Analysis of company published financial reports
• Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news and other activities
• Attendance and participation in major, worldwide ophthalmic meetings
• Interviews and long-standing relationships with company executives and practicing ophthalmologists
VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS REPORT
This edition of our 2017 Cataract Surgical Equipment Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 was released in June 2017. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $5,500 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $8,250 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.