2018 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2017 to 2023
Market Scope’s 2018 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Report provides in-depth coverage of the ophthalmic diagnostic equipment used during ophthalmic exams and procedures. We discuss eye care providers throughout the world and the relationship between ophthalmologists and optometrists. We examine factors shaping the market and identify trends. We analyze markets for diagnostic technologies that include corneal topographers, various microscopes, anterior eye scanners, biometry systems, tonometers, fundus cameras, perimeters, refractors, slit lamps, and many more devices. We discuss pricing, competitor market share, the installed equipment base, and emerging technologies in each of these categories.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Our report is organized into key areas and includes:
• Overview of ophthalmic surgeries and key issues;
• Surgical providers in the US and worldwide;
• Pre-op surgical evaluation devices: corneal topography, anterior eye scanners, pachymetry, biometry, specular microscopes, keratometers, ultrasound;
• Retinal diagnostic devices: fundus cameras, indirect ophthalmoscopes, OCT imaging systems, diagnostic lenses;
• Glaucoma diagnostic devices: perimeters, tonometers, scanning laser ophthalmoscopes;
• General exam equipment: direct ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps, electrophysiology vision testing;
• Intraoperative equipment: OR microscopes, intraoperative diagnostic equipment, wavefront diagnostic equipment;
• Refraction equipment: chart projectors, lensometers, auto refractors, manual refractors;
• Data management systems.
The data included in our reports are based on quarterly surveys of ophthalmic surgeons, interviews with company executives and analysis of company financial data, Market Scope’s proprietary database of ophthalmologists and surgery centers, and global population and demographic data.
This edition of our 2018 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Report was released in May 2018. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $8,250 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $ 12,375 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.