2017 Perimetry Device Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022
New Report: Perimetry devices make up the fourth largest segment of the total ophthalmic diagnostic equipment market, representing 8 percent of the total global revenues. In this report, we take a deeper dive into the perimetry device market and divide the market into two categories, screening perimeters and diagnostic perimeters.
Our report on the perimetry device market is a new addition to our expanding portfolio of reports and is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the global perimetry device market. We cover background information about perimetry devices and have grouped our estimates into two categories, diagnostic perimetry systems and screening perimetry systems. Estimates include unit sales, installed equipment base, average prices, and information about the manufacturers that participate in the market.
Two Categories Are Analyzed In This Report:
Diagnostic Perimetry Systems, Screening Perimetry Systems
Each Market Segment Includes:
An Analysis of Market Competitors and Five‐Year Forecasts for Market Performance
Also Included in This Report:
• Overview of Key Issues Shaping the Perimetry Market
• Overview of Uses for Perimetry Devices
• Discussion of Glaucoma
• Background Information on Perimetry Devices
• Global Eye Care Providers and Population
• 14 Company Profiles
• 7 Color Tables and 14 Color Figures
VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS REPORT
The 2017 Perimetry Device Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 was released in September 2017. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $2,000 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $3,000 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
Market Scope’s industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house consultants/analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic experience and each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including the following:
• Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
• Twenty years and counting of ophthalmologist survey data
• Analysis of company published financial reports
• Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news and other activities
• Attendance and participation in major, worldwide ophthalmic meetings
• Interviews and long-standing relationships with company executives and practicing ophthalmologists
* If your company has already purchased the 2017 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Report, please contact Katie Cannady at email@example.com for bundle pricing options.