2018 Glaucoma Surgical Device Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2017 to 2023
Our report on the glaucoma surgical device market is in its eleventh edition. It is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the glaucoma surgical device market. We cover prevalence and forecasts for glaucoma worldwide, and we discuss the ophthalmologists who treat glaucoma. We examine the role of surgical intervention, the market dynamics for currently commercialized products, and the pipeline of investigational devices that may offer improved outcomes. We forecast product demand in units and dollars, and we analyze market shares by product category. We also discuss key strategic issues.
What's New? In the 2018 report:
• We simplify the glaucoma surgical product categories to four: minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS), trab plus, tubes, and canal surgery devices.
• We look at the percentage of MIGS devices being implanted In the US by cataract surgeons, glaucoma specialists, and general ophthalmologists.
• We identify the MIGS stents in the pipeline that will drive penetration in each of the stages of glaucoma: mild, moderate, advanced, and severe.
• We update the global glaucoma populations by primary open-angle glaucoma, primary angle-closure glaucoma, secondary and pediatric glaucomas, and ocular hypertension in our eight categories.
• We analyze the degree to which saturation of diagnosed glaucoma patients will take place in our eight regional or economic categories over the next five years, given our aggressive MIGS forecast.
Market Scope’s 2018 Glaucoma Surgical Device Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2017 to 2023 provides in-depth coverage of current and future surgical devices for treating glaucoma.
Four Categories Are Analyzed In This Report:
Conventional Glaucoma Surgery (CGS) Devices, Advanced Technology Glaucoma Surgery (ATGS) Devices, Selective Trabeculoplasty (SLT) Lasers, and Disposables/Instruments
Each Market Segment Includes:
An Analysis of Market Competitors and Five‐Year Forecasts for Market Performance
Also Included in This Report:
• Background on Glaucoma and its Forms
• The Global Glaucoma Populations
• Glaucoma Care Providers
• Diagnosing Glaucoma
• Treating Glaucoma
• Investigational Devices in the Pipeline
• 34 Company Proﬁles
• 78 Color Tables and 55 Color Figures
The data included in our reports is based on surveys of ophthalmologists, reviews of clinical data, interviews with company executives, and analysis of company financial data.
This edition of our 2018 Glaucoma Surgical Device Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2017 to 2023 was released in August 2018. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $6,500 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $9,750 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.
Market Scope’s industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house consultants/analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic experience and each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including the following:
• Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
• Twenty years and counting of ophthalmologist survey data
• Analysis of company published financial reports
• Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news and other activities
• Attendance and participation in major, worldwide ophthalmic meetings
• Interviews and long-standing relationships with company executives and practicing ophthalmologists