2017 EU-5 Ophthalmic Market Report: An Analysis for 2016 to 2022
In response to requests for more information about Europe, we have produced a report focused on France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK. This report explores the trends shaping the market and includes an analysis of ophthalmic disease prevalence, the economy, and the health care infrastructure for each of the EU-5 countries. Market Scope estimates that ophthalmic manufacturer revenues will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6 percent over the next five years and reach $US9.2 billion in 2022.
Our report is the leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the EU-5 ophthalmic market. Our report includes a comprehensive overview of the population and economic conditions in each of the EU-5 countries. We cover prevalence and forecasts for eye diseases and conditions. We discuss therapeutic approaches and describe both commercialized products and products in the pipeline. We analyze unit demand and revenues and forecast future performance over the next five years. We also include market share data and discuss key strategic issues.
This report includes market data for 2016, and we forecast market performance through 2022.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Our Report is Organized into Key Areas and Includes:
• Overview of the EU-5, Including an Analysis of Population Demographics, the Economy, and Health Care Infrastructure for France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom
• Market Segments Included in This Report: Cataract, Refractive, Glaucoma, Retina, Dry Eye, Diagnostic Equipment, Surgical Instruments, Single-Use Surgical Devices
• Disease Prevalence Data
• Ophthalmologists, Surgeons, Optometrists, Hospitals, and Clinics
• Surgical Treatments
• Surgical Instrument and Technology Usage
• Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Treatment Regimens
• Five-Year Forecasts for Market Performance
• 33 Company Profiles
• 93 Color Tables and 57 Color Figures
Our 2017 EU-5 Ophthalmic Market Report was released in November 2017. The report is printed in color and is spiral bound for easy reading. The price of the report is $7,800 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or additional paper copies are available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively) or $11,700 for an ENTERPRISE LICENSE (price includes multi-user license, a printable PDF, and supplemental Excel worksheet of tables and figures in the report).