2018 Glaucoma Pharmaceuticals Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2017 to 2023
Our report on the glaucoma pharmaceuticals market, now in its fifth edition, is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the glaucoma pharmaceuticals market. The glaucoma pharmaceuticals market is one of the largest and most complex market segments in ophthalmology with a variety of drug classes, as well as proprietary and generic versions of many drugs. Current ocular hypotensive medication classes used to treat glaucoma were developed 20 years ago or more, and generic versions of these medications are now in widespread use.
Market Scope’s 2018 Glaucoma Pharmaceutical report features:
• New and updated estimates of glaucoma populations around the world
• Analysis of two new classes glaucoma therapeutics launched in the US in 2018: nitric oxide-donating compounds and rho kinase (ROCK) inhibitors
• Expanded discussions of genetics, gene therapies, stem cell therapies, and sustained-release devices
The report analyses 61 marketed medications and differences in their popularity around the world, 16 pipeline agents in development, 22 discontinued drug candidates, 10 clinical stage alternative drug delivery platforms, 10 preclinical alternative drug delivery platform programs, and another nine university-based drug delivery research programs.
It includes new market forecasts based on updated information from user surveys and price surveys.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Four Disease Categories Are Analyzed In This Report:
Primary Open-angle Glaucoma (POAG), Primary Angle-closure Glaucoma (PACG), Other Secondary OAG and ACG, and Ocular Hypertension (OHT)
Each Market Segment Includes:
An Analysis of Market Competitors and Five‐Year Forecasts for Market Performance
Also Included in This Report:
• Overview of Glaucoma
• Prevalence of Glaucoma and Diagnosed Cases
• Glaucoma Care Providers
• Diagnosing Glaucoma
• Treating Glaucoma
• Glaucoma Medications in the Marketplace
• Development Pipeline for Glaucoma Rx
• Adjunctive Drugs Used in Glaucoma Surgery
• 25 Company Proﬁles
• 54 Color Tables and 33 Color Figures
This edition of our 2018 Glaucoma Pharmaceutical Report was published in June 2018. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $6,800 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $10,200 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.
Market Scope’s industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house consultants/analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic experience and each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including the following:
• Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
• Twenty years and counting of ophthalmologist survey data
• Analysis of company published financial reports
• Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news and other activities
• Attendance and participation in major, worldwide ophthalmic meetings
• Interviews and long-standing relationships with company executives and practicing ophthalmologists