2017 Retinal Pharmaceuticals and Biologics Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022
Our report on the retinal pharmaceuticals and biologics market is in its eighth edition. It is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the market. We cover prevalence and forecasts for retinal diseases and conditions. We discuss therapeutic approaches and mechanisms of action under investigation. We discuss the market dynamics for currently commercialized products and the rich and crowded pipeline of investigational therapies. We review patient-based economic issues and reimbursement and analyze treatment patterns and trends. We also forecast product demand in units and dollars, and we analyze market shares by product category.
What's New? The 2017 Retinal Pharmaceuticals and Biologics Report has significant enhancements from previous reports, with updated estimates of the prevalence of diabetes and new extended analysis and discussions of diseases.
We analyze worldwide markets using the following geographic/economic categories: the US, Western Europe, Japan, Other Wealthy Nations, China, India, Latin America and Rest of World. This report includes market data for 2016, and we forecast market performance through 2022.
Market Scope’s 2017 Retinal Pharmaceuticals and Biologics Report provides in-depth coverage of current and future pharmaceuticals and biologics used in treating retinal diseases.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Eight Categories Are Analyzed In This Report:
VEGF Inhibitors, PDGF Inhibitors, Neuroprotectors, Complement Cascade Inhibitors, Visual Cycle Modulators, Gene Therapies, Corticosteroids, and Other Mechanisms of Action
Each Market Segment Includes:
An Analysis of Market Competitors and Five‐Year Forecasts for Market Performance
Also Included in This Report:
• Review of Retinal Diseases and Treatments
• Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of AMD
• Diagnosis and Management of Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Edema
• An Overview of Other Retinal Diseases and Conditions
• Epidemiology of Retinal Disease
• Patient Economics and Reimbursement
• Retina Specialists and Training
• Current Retinal Pharmaceuticals in the Marketplace
• 27 Company Profiles
• 41 Color Tables and 47 Color Figures
VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS REPORT
The 2017 Retinal Pharmaceuticals and Biologics Report: A Global Market Analysis for 2016 to 2022 will be released in October 2017. The report is printed in color and spiral bound for easy reading. Two licensing types are available for this report. The price of the report is $6,800 for a SINGLE USER LICENSE (an electronic PDF copy and/or an additional paper copy is available for use within your company for an additional $500 and $300, respectively). The price of the ENTERPRISE LICENSE is $10,200 (includes a printable PDF and supplemental Excel file with all the tables and figures in the report).
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours. Please call our office for immediate assistance or to discuss purchasing additional copies of a report at (314) 835-0600.
Market Scope’s industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house consultants/analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic experience and each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including the following:
• Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
• Twenty years and counting of ophthalmologist survey data
• Analysis of company published financial reports
• Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news and other activities
• Attendance and participation in major, worldwide ophthalmic meetings
• Interviews and long-standing relationships with company executives and practicing ophthalmologists